Waking Up


If someone had told him that he would spend Saturday morning trying to wake Sam up and untangle his naked body from the hotel bedding, Leo would have told that someone that he was insane.

The power of the new shirt hadn't worked; however, the power of alcohol and its ability to spill secrets forth were much more effective on Sam's soul. Especially when Leo decided to take Sam up on the secrets and offer.

"What day is it?" Sam mumbled, before burying his face into Leo's shoulder.

"Saturday," Leo whispered gruffly.

"Ugh."

Leo chuckled and nudged his new lover. "C'mon, Sam. If you get up now, I'll take you out to breakfast."

"You live in a hotel," Sam mumbled. "Can't we order room service?"

"Sam..."

"I'll make it up to you," the younger man said in a sleepy, yet sexy, voice.

When Leo didn't say anything right away---because he was too busy contemplating what Sam's words meant---Sam lifted his head. His eyes were wide and his cheeks were flushed. "I mean," Sam quickly added. "If you don't want me to, that's fine. I'll understand. I just---"

Leo reached down and dragged Sam up so their eyes were on the same level. He smirked and then leaned in for a kiss---a sleepy, warm kiss with cracked lips and morning stubble.

"Make it up to me," Leo whispered. "We'll get room service."


The End!