Reunion


He had been watching her for waaaaay too long.

In the middle of the crowd, Ginny was swaying back and forth to the loud music the DJ selected for the massive crowd of muggles. It wasn't so much that she was dancing suggestively, but the clothes that she chose to wear that was the cause of Harry's prolonged attention. He could not believe that Ginny would ever choose to wear something so skimpy---but he definitely wasn't complaining.

Her long, red hair was swinging loosely down her shoulders and back, almost sparkling under the multitude of lights in the club. She was wearing a tube top and a short, flared skirt in shades of green and blue, respectively, and she was precariously balanced in a pair of sandals that Harry thought were dangerous on a multitude of levels.

When she lifted her arms and moved them to the words and the bass of the song, Harry saw leather cuffs around her wrists and then noted she had a matching choker on her neck.

He groaned, took a sip of his beer, and then he settled back against the bar and watched her.

Slowly, he started moving towards her. He didn't really know what he was doing. They had decided to stop dating---he had decided that he needed to protect her as much as possible and she had decided to go along with it. But, years later, walking into that club and seeing her like that was entirely too much.

She was moving, too---towards the darker side of the club. She danced as she wove through the people and Harry began to feel as though he was a predator, watching and stalking her without her knowledge. He started moving faster, and before he knew it, his hand was wrapping around her wrist and tugging her closer to him.

Ginny started yelling when she landed against his body, but she stopped and gasped when she looked up and saw him. He grinned and was about to say something; the second he tried to make his voice work, she leaned up and cut him off with a strong kiss.

The next few minutes were a blur---until Harry hit his head on the back of a lavatory stall. Ginny giggled and locked the door, before slipping her hand under his damp shirt. "Missed you," she whispered. He groaned when her tongue followed the line of his neck. "When'd you get back?"

"Few... f-few days... god... Ginny---"

"Shhh," she whispered, just before bringing her lips to his for another kiss that made his stomach tighten and his hips flex. She purred deep into her throat and then she kneeled down on the dirty floor and unfastened his pants.

"Gin---what---oh... oh god."

She laughed around him and sucked harder, wiggling her tongue a bit. Harry let his head fall back against the cool metal door and he let a groan escape his throat. Too many long and lonely nights brought him to his climax entirely too fast, and then Ginny was up and kissing his lips.

"Gin..."

"C'mon," she purred. "Let's go dance."


The End!