Punishment and Reward


CJ strained against the straps on her wrists and whimpers as she feels the heat on her skin. Kate smirked and swung her arm in one smooth, calculated motion; the leather cracked against her lover's skin.

"Claudia Jean."

After a few heavy breaths, CJ whispered. "Three."

Slap.

"Four."
Slap.

"Five."

This continued until CJ sniffled and then mumbled a final count. "T-ten."

Kate smiled and leaned down, stretching over the other woman's body, covering it. CJ moaned and pushed up. After two kisses to CJ's shoulder, Kate whispered, "Do you feel better?"

"Uh huh," CJ whispered back.

"It wasn't your fault," Kate murmured, moving so she could slip her fingers between CJ's legs without worrying about falling over. CJ shivered and pushed up into Kate's gentle touch. Kate smiled. "CJ... you did well today."

CJ whimpered and blushed, tucking her face into her pillow. Kate smiled more and slowly moved her fingers, playing CJ as though she were a finely tuned violin. CJ whimpered more loudly, but the sound was muffled by the pillow. Kate smirked and continued on, waiting until CJ's body tensed.

She lifted her head and cried out, before sinking back into the pillows. Her arms and legs slackened, and her breathing slowly evened out.

When she started to cry, Kate crawled around and unfastened CJ's wrists and ankles. Then, knowing what her lover needed, she wrapped herself around CJ and kissed her shoulder repeatedly.

Moments later, CJ fell asleep. Kate smiled and kissed her neck, before closing her eyes and drifting off herself.


The End!