Private Moments


They had been dancing around each other for hours.

First, Amy slid her fingers along the expanse of back that was left exposed by the dark crimson dress Donna had chosen to wear to that evening's event. Second, Donna reached out to touch Amy's arm as they conversed but let her thumb brush the underside of Amy's breast which was hidden by shimmery green fabric.

Amy found a third move to up the ante, which was usually a casual downward movement of her hand, cupping Donna from behind as quickly as possible before bringing her hand back to her waist, flattening it over her stomach casually.

Donna's fourth move was walking away, to the outskirts of the party. She excused herself gracefully, and as her polite smile dazzled the group they were conversing with, Amy felt her stomach tightening.

A wait of two minutes was so difficult, but Amy prided herself on her self control. She smiled in her own way, and then walked away. She took a different path, stopping at a server to pick up two glasses of champagne before walking towards the door in which Donna was waiting.

"You always do that," Donna hissed, snatching one of the glasses out of her hand.

Amy smirked and took Donna's hand, tugging her out the door and after a few steps, outside into the garden. Donna yelped when she found herself pressed against a tall, solid, white column; she moaned when Amy pressed her thigh between hers.

Red and green rubbed together. Donna whimpered. "What are you---"

"I thought this would be easy to figure out---"

Donna shuddered and arched her back. Amy smirked, sipped her champagne, and before she swallowed she kissed Donna. Tiny bubbles fizzed their way across Donna's tongue. She could taste the dry alcohol, and the sweet spice that she learned to be Amy.

"We're outside."

"And they're all inside," Amy purred, after the champagne was gone.

"True," Donna whispered, sounding hesitant.

Amy smirked again and pushed her thigh up. Donna whimpered and arched against the brunette. It took her a minute, but as the rocking increased, she found her own ways to reciprocate. Within minutes, both women were panting and writhing, oblivious to the party and to the risks that their proximity to the event had caused. Glass flutes were precariously held in slender hands.

Donna hit her climax first, blushing furiously as she cried out. Her hand squeezed Amy's breast and that, combined with the actions of their thighs and hips, brought Amy moaning into her own orgasm.

Resting her head against the column, Donna panted for breath. Her heart was racing. She could feel Amy's breath on her neck as she rested her head on Donna's shoulder.

The door opened, and the party's noise intruded on their afterglow. They groaned quietly and pulled apart, quickly smoothing their dresses and hair out before ducking behind the pillar.

"Leo, I... look, listen---"

"Jed."

Amy's eyes widened. As they heard the distinct sound of enthusiastic kissing, Donna leaned in and made the first move all over again. Amy bit her lip and reciprocated.


The End!