Pleasurable Prison

This place is a prison
And these people aren't your friends


It was their bar, and his end.


Walking into that kind of establishment was his last plan. No one would save him in there---there were no nurses, no girlfriends, no neighbours inside. There were only bloodsuckers, only those who wanted to bleed him dry.

Even though it was their bar, he knew it wasn't them anymore. All the books told him so.

He put a cold hand on the cold metal knob of the solid red door, and he turned and pushed. The hinges creaked---sounding how his tired body felt. And then a warmth fused through him; the air felt spicy, hot, pleasurable. He sighed and unzipped his jacket but kept his scarf firmly wrapped around his neck.


He saw them in a dark booth, pressed against each other in some sort of embrace. They looked so much like they used to---apart from the appearance that they were sculpted from some sort of shimmering marble. Her cheeks were blushing and her lips were swollen and plump; her lover flashed his fangs discretely and dragged them across her lips before he kissed her.


Harry settled down at the bar and asked the figure there for a drink. The vampire winked and served him something else.


Inhaling thrills through $20 bills
And the tumblers are drained and then flooded again
And again


Severus brushed his arm possessively down Hermione's back and then let his fingers curl around her hip. Hermione shuddered and leaned against him.

The boy man was busy inhaling a crystalline powder someone had given him. It made his eyes wide, dark, and glassy; it made his pulse race below the surface of his skin; it made Severus want to slow the beat to a lazy rhythm, until it couldn't spill down his throat any more.


Hermione tried to talk to him, but Harry ignored it.


Severus put his hand on Harry's shoulder.


He didn't say anything except for 'Potter.' There was nothing to explain; everything unspoken was the reason for that meeting. He understood the emptiness that brought him to that point---it was the same emptiness that brought Hermione to him.

He had always wanted the boy---the student, the wizard who defeated the Dark Lord---but he refrained from acting upon his desires. He could restrain himself for a few more minutes, before seeing if he would want this man.


Severus sat on a barstool and watched the Boy Who Lived finish his sparkling powder.



Ther're guards at the on ramps armed to the teeth
And you may case the grounds from the cascades to puget sound,
But you are not permitted to leave


He compared Snape's Severus' nipple with Hermione's; Severus' mouth with Hermione's mouth, and then with his own.


He travelled down Hermione's body with his lips and hands, half-wondering if he could warm her up so she would feel human again; Severus never seemed human to him, so he never wondered about his warmth.

The black haired vampire took his hand and guided it around the male body. Harry squeezed when he wanted to, when he wanted to see if the former potions' professor would come undone. Severus would sigh or moan---but never too loudly. Hermione would whimper and tremble---a signal before getting louder.

Someone---he couldn't remember who---teasingly bit into his arm and held his pulse point between those sharp teeth. Harry gasped and jumped back; the teeth released him.


Severus' form shifted in front of his wide green eyes. Hermione was behind him. She held his wrists back with one hand, and held his torso with the other; he struggled, but she was too effective at trapping for that. Severus leaned down and started his own exploration.


I know there's a big world out there like the one i saw on the screen
In my living room late last night,
It was almost too bright to see









Severus tore himself away from his memories and looked at the young man between them. He asked questions. Harry whispered and begged for a conclusion.


And I know that it's not a party if it happens every night
Pretending there's glamour and candelabra
When you're drinking by candlelight


Harry looked at the two vampires and ripped his shirt off.


Hermione's eyes darkened. Harry thought he saw them fill with blood, but he wasn't sure. Severus had the gall to ask why.


He felt a wave of relief wash over him as he saw Hermione and Severus exchange a look.



What does it take to get a drink in this place?


They had returned to kissing and touching. Harry didn't understand why. But, Severus and Hermione weren't sharing their thoughts with him.

Had he been anyone else---not the Boy Who Lived, the Boy Whose Arse Needed Protecting for Seven Years, nor One of the Boys Who Hermione Had a Soft Spot For---Severus would have drained him of his blood without a thought.

Instead, he followed his eternal-life-mate's lead, licking and sucking and teasing himself and Harry.

Harry begged.

Severus ignored his sharp, pathetic cries and continued down Harry's body.

Hermione told him they knew how to make it feel good, and they would take care of him.



What does it take, how long must i wait?


He slid onto Severus, whimpering and begging the entire time. With every inch of cold cock buried inside him, the pitch of his voice was raised. Severus remained silent.

He felt lips close over his pulse point in his neck and he stiffened.


But nothing pierced the skin. His body sagged as he realised the vampire was just teasing him---either trying to scare him or arouse him. He didn't know which it was---but he knew the sensation shot straight to his groin, tightening everything in all the right ways.

Hermione moved so she was hovering over him.


She sank down onto him and slid her arms around his waist so her hands could rest on Severus' torso.


He didn't see the reason why gravity wasn't working against them, why they didn't break apart.

Could something be so good it was meant to be?

Harry closed his eyes and groaned. He imagined the headlines in The Daily Prophet.


And then it happened. Two sets of fangs broke the skin of his throat and sank deep into his flesh, into his veins. Harry felt an electric current shoot through him; his body convulsed and he knew he had climaxed between the two vampires, his two angels of death.

They continued to feed---although he thought he heard Severus chuckle.

Harry had never lost so much blood. For a brief instant, he wondered if that was how Draco felt in their sixth year.

And then the mouths released his neck. He couldn't open his eyes, but he wanted to. He wanted to ask them why they stopped. He wanted death---not life, hovering just above death.


He smelled something in front of him. Something delicious, and he wasn't sure why he should be thinking about food at a time like that.

He drank. He drank until someone pushed him away. Then, he drank again. He was full and sated and as a pain creeped into his abdomen, he realised he was far too alive to be dead.

When it hit him---he was too alive to be dead, but not to be becoming undead---he struggled against the two warmer bodies. But, they were stronger than he was for the time being so he could barely move.

'Sleep,' a voice told him. 'When you wake up, you'll be like us. You'll never be alone. You'll have us.'


The darkness swallowed him whole, and the last thought in his mind was that he knew he wouldn't die.

And when he woke up again, he knew he was in a new place---a clean bed in a quiet room. And he knew that Severus was against his back and wide awake, while Hermione was at his front, sleeping fitfully.


He didn't know. He didn't know that in the decades to come, he would have trouble accepting their decision. He didn't know that Hermione would go mad---from guilt, from the possibilities of an eternity, from so many other things. He didn't know that Severus would fall away from both of them, since he would be unable to choose a side in their fragmented threesome.

All he knew was that the pain in his heart had stopped... and he felt more at peace than he had in a long, long time.



The End!