A Very Happy New Year!

CJ sighed and shifted her weight. "Toby? Are you ignoring me?"

Toby paced the lobby. "Yes, CJ. That's exactly what I am doing."

"It's not going to be so bad," CJ muttered. "At least you have a date. I don't understand why the President wouldn't want to spend the holiday with his family. Even the prince is there --- questioning him wouldn't have been entertainment enough?"

He smiled a little. "Well, now, he has an audience."

"True. Maybe it'll be fun."

"You could have brought a date, Ceej," he reminded her.

She sighed and shook her head. "No, I couldn't have. I'm not dating anyone."

"What about Danny?"

"Ha. No."

He sighed. Josh walked up. "Hey, no to what?"

"Danny," Toby replied, earning a swat across the chest from CJ. "Hey!"

"Don't you think maybe I didn't want the hold world knowing---"

Josh interrupted. "I thought you said---"

"I didn't. It won't work. And, now, I have to go to some stupid party with all of you, and pout because I don't have a date," She huffed, crossing her arms. "God, do I really have to stay until midnight?"

"At least," Josh said as Donna and Jack came out. "Hey, you two aren't staying?"

"No," she replied. "We have another party to go to---"

CJ sighed loudly. "See? That's no fair! Now, not even Donna's going!"

Toby smiled and shrugged. "Ginger's going. So's Andi."

"Andi will be with you all night!" CJ protested.

Donna raised her eyebrows as Jack Reese helped her into her coat. "What's your point?"

"I'm going to be alone all night!" She ranted loudly. "Josh will be hanging around Leo like a lovesick puppy, or following the few female assistants around with his tongue wagging! The President will be with his wife! Toby will be with his ex-wife! Debbie's not going to be there! she has plans! Charlie's not going to be there, because he's young and attractive and has a date and other plans!"

"Maybe Zoey and the dauphin will be there," Josh said unhelpfully.

"You have got to be kidding me," CJ grumbled.

"Maybe they invited Lord Mar---"

"Don't even think it," CJ growled, pointing her finger at Toby.

He gulped. "Okay."

Donna sighed. "Alright. You kids have fun. We're leaving."

Josh nodded and waved. "See you two later."

Jack smiled awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with CJ, and waved to the group as Donna took his hand and started moving towards the exit, chattering softly and excitedly about their evening's plans.


~*~

"Jean-Paul!" Zoey laughed as he tugged her into the kitchen. "Why do you want to come down here?"

He grinned and waggled his eyebrows. "I wanted to find out what was for the meal," he said, accent thicker as he pulled her closer.

"And?"

"And get you away from everyone so I can kiss you," he purred, brushing her hair back before brushing his lips over hers. She giggled underneath him. He grinned and kissed her again, this time backing her against the wall. "Your father was giving me funny looks---"

She sighed. "My father gives everyone funny looks."

"He doesn't like us together---"

"He doesn't like me with anyone."

"Except Charlie," Jean-Paul said.

Zoey sighed, more loudly this time. She hated when he brought Charlie up, because she couldn't say that her father didn't approve, and he hated hearing about how her father did approve. Jean-Paul didn't like being compared to someone else, and Zoey didn't like comparing the two great loves of her young life.

"Jean-Paul..."

He frowned. "I don't like it when you're sad. I'm sorry."

Zoey looked away.

"Zoey? I'm sorry... regardez? Ma chère?" he asked, trying to get her attention. She looked at him when he tipped her chin up. "Zoey? I didn't mean to say that."

"I think you did," she said quietly.

"I didn't. Not to be mean. Just... just to tell you. I'll work harder to get your father to like me. If not, we can just run away to my home in France."

Zoey smiled a little. "Well, okay..."

Jean-Paul grinned. "Now... do you think we can sneak back up to your room?"

She shook her head. "No... I have a better idea."

He raised an interested eyebrow. "Oui?"

"Oh, yes," she breathed, pushing him backwards. She tugged on his jacket, pushing it over his shoulders. "This has to go first."

"We're in the cuisine--- the kitchen... there are people---"

She tugged his jacket off and balled it up as she propelled him to a pantry. "This is always empty---" she opened the door to the dark pantry and pushed him inside.

He connected with something and tripped. Hands waving to keep him balanced, he flailed around until he grabbed Zoey and his coat. "Zoey!"

Zoey tugged herself free so she wouldn't fall over. Jean-Paul tumbled backwards, flinging his coat behind him. Zoey laughed as she turned the light on and found him on the floor, lying on tablecloths and trays. Around them, on the walls of the pantry, were the beginnings of prepared meals and desserts.

"What's all this?" Jean-Paul asked.

As her laughter stopped, she shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe Dad's thing with the staff." She looked back at him and laughed again. "Oh, c'mon. Let's get you up," she said, offering him her hand. "Your lip balm's in the napkins---"

Jean-Paul looked around and saw possessions from his pockets strewn around. He sighed. "Great. I hope nothing has, um, been dunked in the whipped cream."

Zoey laughed and helped him gather his things up. As she did, a steward came to the pantry. "Miss Bartlet? Was there something you wanted?"

She sighed and brushed her long hair off of her shoulder. "No, Alan. We were just looking for a place to hide until Daddy's party was over."

"Ah. Yes, ma'am."

Zoey smiled and stooped down to pick up a couple of coins. She noticed a tiny clear baggy, empty, on the ground near her boot. "What's this?"

Jean-Paul snatched it out of her hands. "Um... I had been using it to store my coins. I don't like it when they jingle. Very rude."

Zoey rolled her eyes and took his hand, pulling him away from the pantry. Jean-Paul looked down at the bag and sighed. It had been full of an expensive powder. The expensive powder, it seemed, was scattered across the pantry, lost to him forever. It had cost him quite a bit of his father's money, and he had anticipated enjoying it.

~*~

"Oh, c'mon, CJ," Josh said as they walked towards the Residence. "I don't have a date. I'll be your date."

She sighed. Andi snickered. She looked over her shoulder at the well-dressed redhead. "You would laugh. You have a nice date."

Andi laughed. Toby poked her. "See? I'm a nice date. You should---"

"I'm not marrying you, Toby."

CJ laughed this time. A steward opened the door to the main living area. The President was talking with his wife and Amy Gardner. When the four adults stepped into the room, Abbey looked up. "Well, it's about time!"

Amy looked up, saw Josh, and waved shyly. CJ sighed. "So much for my date," she mumbled, pasting a smile on her face as Abbey made her way over to CJ. "Ma'am, hello---"

"I am Abbey tonight," she declared firmly. "My husband is still the President, but I most definitely want to be Abbey tonight."

CJ smiled. "Alright."

"You look fabulous, Claudia Jean," Abbey murmured, hugging her. "Too good for Josh," she added in a whisper, making CJ laugh. "Now, come in and let me get you a drink before the other guests arrive."

"Thank you, Abbey," CJ said softly, letting herself be pulled away.

~*~

Ginger came in after Leo and the Vice President, who didn't look too happy to be there. Abbey smiled and greeted them all. "Leo, John, you both look very handsome. CJ would be thrilled to have you as a date since Josh left her for---"

"Abbey!" CJ squealed, stomping her foot.

Abbey grinned. "Yes, my dear?"

John chuckled, pausing to kiss Abbey's cheek. "You look lovely, Abigail."

"You're staying, aren't you?"

He sighed. "Well, actually, I was thinking about going back to the Observatory---"

"All alone?" Abbey asked. "I know your wife's visiting her family and there's no one else around except for your agents. Stay here with us. I promise my husband will behave."

John laughed and looked at Leo. "Is she always like this?"

Leo nodded. "I'm afraid so."

"Leo!"

He grinned at Abbey. "Hey, Abbey. Happy New Year's."

Abbey hugged him. "My husband has something on his mind. Maybe you can talk it out of him before midnight?"

He chuckled and nodded. "Maybe Josh could---"

"Josh is already trying to figure out a way to get Amy back to his place," CJ mumbled.

John smiled. "He was always industrious in that regard."

CJ smiled a little, still not comfortable looking John Hoynes in the eye. "Yes, sir."

Ginger leaned in and nudged CJ. "Twenty bucks says I have a better chance with Amy than he does," she whispered.

CJ burst out laughing and then extended her hand to shake on the deal.

"Claudia Jean!"

At the President's loud outburst, she turned around. "Yes, Mr. President?"

"Why don't you come over here and tell your funny, funny joke? Andi hasn't heard it."

Toby sighed and rolled his eyes. "She has, sir. Andi and CJ are good friends."

"Really?"

CJ nodded and came over, bringing Ginger with her. "Yes, sir. I've known Andi almost as long as Toby has. I assure you that she's heard every joke I have in my possession."

Andi laughed and smiled. "Hi, Ginger. Toby convinced you to come and join us?"

"I didn't exactly have plans. Of course, my roommate's cat might be lonesome, but oh well."

CJ smiled. "Gin, lemme get you a drink."

"No, make Toby do it," Andi said, winking at her ex-husband. Toby rolled his eyes. The women laughed and Jed Bartlet watched with a smile on his face, a smile that stretched as Toby handed Andi her glass and walked off.

"We have a lovely menu planned for this evening," Jed announced.

CJ lifted her eyebrows and feigned interest. "Yes?"

"Yes, indeed!" He exclaimed with a snap of his fingers. "Salmon and vegetables before a nice crisp salad, and then for dessert---a beautiful pastry crust with a fruit cocktail and whipped cream!"

"Please tell me there's wine, sir," CJ said quietly.

"Claudia Jean, you will be enjoying your time thoroughly this evening," he said firmly. "Besides, Josh and Amy should be entertaining for at least a couple of hours," he added with a wink.

CJ laughed a little. John Hoynes came over and shook hands with the President. As they started talking, CJ looked at Andi and then ducked her head to the side. Andi nodded and smiled. The taller woman slipped away, heading back over to Abbey and Leo.

~*~

"Now, Andrea---"

"Dr. Bartlet, please call me Andi," the redhead said with a smile.

"As long as you call me Abbey," the First Lady replied, pulling Toby's date aside. It was during a break between meal courses, and Abbey had witnessed CJ ducking away from Leo, Jed, and John yet again. "Now, Andi," she repeated. "Can you tell me if our CJ is afraid of men?"

Andi blinked as Abbey pulled her even further away from everyone. She shrugged. "What do you mean?"

Abbey put a hand on Andi's arm. "Well--- oh, this is a nice fabric," she murmured as she fingered the shawl that covered her arms and dress.

Andi blushed. "Thank you, Abbey." She took a breath and then giggled. "I feel... a little..."

"Lightheaded, I know," Abbey said when Andi trailed off. "Now, what about our Claudia Jean?"

"She adores the President. Leo's one of her favorites around here, and well, I know she's not afraid of Toby. In fact, I think Toby's a little afraid of her."

Abbey smirked. "I think he is, too."

Ginger approached. "Andi? Ma'am---"

"Abbey!" She exclaimed.

Ginger blushed. "Yes, well, um, Abbey. The President wanted me to tell you that he would like to make a toast before dessert."

Abbey sighed. "He's made a toast at every course. He has to do one at dessert, too, does he?"

"Apparently, ma'am. Er, I mean, Abbey."

Abbey smiled at Ginger and then reached for Andi's wrap again. "Ginger, darling," she drawled softly. "Have you felt this?"

Ginger smiled and looked at Andi, who seemed to enjoy having the First Lady's hand on her arm. "No, Abbey, I haven't. It looks pretty though."

"Toby... he bought it for me."

Abbey smirked. "Well, he has excellent taste."

~*~

Halfway through dessert, John came behind CJ and put his hands on her shoulders. Her first thought was that the contact was warm, but that it was warm all over. Her second thought, after hearing his voice, was that the contact was wrong but it still felt good---even better, if that was possible---after all of the time that had passed.

"CJ?" He asked softly. "May I discuss something in private with you?"

"Um... no."

"Please."

Abbey, from across the table, nudged CJ under the table with her shoeless foot. CJ gasped and glared at Abbey. "Yes?"

"C'mon, Claudia. A discussion can't hurt much, can it?"

She glared at the First Lady and then stood up. "Oh, for the love of whatever," she grumbled. "When is midnight going to arrive."

John smirked and pulled her into the small room that was off of the dining room. "CJ, please... I've noticed..."

She sighed. "Yes, okay? Yes, I'm avoiding you."

"Why?" He asked, eyes narrowing.

"Because. You know why. You know why and don't make me say it---" she turned around but bumped into Amy, who had been coming over. "Geez! Amy!"

Amy tugged CJ aside. "I feel funny. And he looks really delicious---"

"Amy!" She hissed, studying the brunette who had once been making eyes at Josh. Amy was now studying the Vice President, and CJ imagined that her eyes were doing quite a bit of undressing. She groaned and brought her hand up to her forehead. "Please stop looking at him like that."

"But, I'm delicious," John purred from behind CJ, at her ear. CJ almost moaned, but she caught it in time. He grinned and winked at them both. "I'll see you ladies later."

Amy held onto CJ's hand. "Honestly. How is he... wait, he's married."

"Yes," CJ said softly, frowning a little. "He is married."

"Oh, right. The reason why I wanted to talk to you..."

Cj raised an eyebrow. "Yes..."

Amy whispered, "I feel really funny. Drunk, but not really."

CJ stood back and thought about how she was feeling. She was feeling a little lightheaded, but she had been keeping the wine flowing. "Why are you telling me this?"

"You looked safe," Amy whispered. "Abbey and the President are flirting and Ginger and Andi are teasing Toby, and even Leo and Hoynes... well they were getting along quite fine until Hoynes wanted to talk to you."

"Josh doesn't look safe?"

Amy rolled her eyes. "Josh would make fun of me. I didn't think you would."

CJ blinked. "Because you feel lightheaded?"

"Exactly," Amy whispered with a nod.

"Um... why are we whispering?"

"It feels cool," Amy said with a shrug. She studied CJ's necklace. "Hey... that thing does the neatest thing in the light here. Wow... I love it."

"Love what?" CJ asked, confused.

"Your necklace. The sparkly thing. It's cool."

"Um... okay. You know, I have a dessert I want to finish."

"Mmmmyeah, good thinking. And then... let's sneak out so Josh can't find us."

CJ laughed and took Amy's arm as they walked back to the gathering.

~*~

The stereo was still playing soft music, but Josh had found the remote to the television and had programmed it to one of the local stations that had been participating in the festivities. Soon, everyone was mingling.

"Claudia Jean, dance with me," Jed Bartlet said as Abbey found some music to play over the annoying chatter of the television personalities.

CJ blinked. "Sir, really, I... I don't think---"

"Oh, c'mon, CJ," Abbey said, smiling and wrinkling her nose playfully. Andi laughed and tickled under Toby's chin, murmuring something about dancing. Toby growled and swatted her hand away. "Toby? I think the lady would like to dance---"

"The lady's very horomonal," he muttered, earning swats from CJ and Andi. "Ow! You do not gang up on me! Claudia Jean!"

CJ grinned and giggled as Jed took her hand and swept her to the middle of the room. "Sir!"

"You should be dancing," he murmured. CJ's eyes widened. "You're exquisite."

She bit her lip. "You know you're saying that with a whole lot of---"

"My wife thinks so, too," Jed said, smiling and nodding his head towards the brunette who was watching the couple dance as she spoke with Leo and John. Abbey waved and blew them each a quick kiss. "See?"

CJ laughed nervously. "Hmm... well... I mean, nothing's going to happen, so it should be okay."

"Nothing? There's something happening here."

CJ bit her lip. "Right."

Jed leaned in. "For instance, the Vice President is staring at us right now. And, I don't entirely think he's staring because he thinks I'm handsome."

CJ blushed. "Sir---"

"You know, I think he's staring because you're very beautiful."

CJ ducked her head. "Sir, please don't---"

"You are, you know."

"Josiah," Abbey said, popping up behind CJ. "Are you embarrassing our CJ?"

"I most certainly am not," he said, pouting. "I was just saying that several of the men in this room think she's very beautiful."

"Some of the women, too," Abbey purred.

"Oh, good god," CJ mumbled. "I am not hearing this. I am not here. I'm not. Oh---"

"Mr. President," John Hoynes said from Abbey's side. "May I cut in?"

"Guys! Get your drinks!" Josh yelled. "We have ten more minutes before the countdown!"

Jed eyed CJ. "Oh, I don't know. She seems to be blushing quite a bit."

"She does that, sir," John explained. "She does that when she thinks she doesn't deserve the compliment."

CJ's eyes widened. "Where do you get off?!" She growled.

"My bedroom," John joked, winking.

Abbey had already pulled her husband to her side, and she was dancing with him while they talked softly. CJ looked at John. "Why do you say things like that?"

"Because you're beautiful, and I feel... very good right now."

"Did you have the First Lady's punch?" She asked worriedly.

He shook his head. "No, I'm punch free."

She breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. So... so... why are you... we decided that we wouldn't do this anymore."

"We're not. We're doing something new," he said as he wrapped an arm around her. "We've never danced before," he murmured, holding her close, swaying to the music.

~*~

"Ten!"

CJ stopped dancing with John to look around at her coworkers and friends who were cheering.

"Nine!"

John wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her shoulder, murmuring something about how good she felt in his arms.

"Eight!"

CJ blinked and saw Ginger and Leo getting closer.

"Seven!"

Abbey was making eyes at Andi and Toby.

"Six!"

When Ginger got too close to Leo, Jed's eyes darkened.

"Five!"

Amy tugged herself away from Josh, who had started staring at Leo.

"Four!"

Abbey reached for Amy's hand and pulled her closer.

"Three!"

John sucked on a sensitive point on her neck, making CJ whimper.

"Two!"

CJ held her breath and tried to swat him away.

"One!"

John laughed and spun her around.

"Happy New Year!"

~*~

After the cheering, all CJ could do was not fall over under the force of the Vice President's lips. She whimpered again, and before she knew it, she was wrapping her arms around his neck to facilitate deepening the kiss without getting swept away.

"Happy New Year," he whispered as they rested their foreheads together. She smiled and nodded. John rubbed her arms. "Am I still a good kisser?"

She sighed and nibbled on her swollen lower lip. "Yes..."

Nothing had changed in his kiss since the last time they had indulged in passion ten years ago. Except, she thought, maybe he was more demanding.

"Good."

"Someone might have seen," she whispered, frowning.

He shook his head and turned them so she could see the rest of the group. "No... I don't think anyone noticed."

CJ looked out over the room. Her jaw dropped.

~*~

Andi's arms were holding a very happy Abbey close to her as they kissed softly. CJ gasped. Their kiss wasn't the kiss of colleagues wishing each other a happy holiday; their kiss was one of tender passion. It wasn't over the top. It was tasteful.

Very tasteful, CJ agreed as she felt warmth spreading through her.

Beyond them, she saw Amy rubbing Ginger's arm. Their lipstick was slightly smudged. CJ knew what kissed lips looked like, and they both had them. Ginger smiled and whispered. "That was nice," she admitted.

Amy grinned. "I know. C'mon, let's do it again before Josh decides to distract us," she said, pulling Ginger even closer. "Show me more of that stiletto feminism we were talking about earlier..." she purred.

CJ looked away as their lips touched, feeling dazed, confused, and like a voyeur.

Josh and Toby were staring at each other. Toby's nostrils were slightly flared and he was looking at Josh warily. Josh smiled a little, that sideways smirk that CJ thought made him look boyishly charming. Then, he said, "What? You've never kissed a guy before?"

"Josh..."

"It's New Year's. Besides, Andi's making out with the First Lady."

Toby turned and watched the attractive redhead woman suck and nibble on Abbey's lower lip. Josh came up behind him and wrapped an arm around Toby's shoulders. "C'mon... we can do better than that, blushing schoolgirl."

Toby snorted. "I'm hardly a blushing schoolgirl."

As their lips touched in more of a frenzied, sexual struggle to determine masculinity and domination, CJ turned away and tried to find the President. She knew the President would be sitting, eyes wide and appalled by what was going on. He would bring reason back to the room. He would help her level her system off. He would do it with a speech in latin about controlling one's passions.

When CJ found him, she whimpered and sagged against John, who was still holding onto her.

Jed and Leo were kissing against the wall, Leo pushing the President's back against it as their mouths dueled. CJ's eyes widened even more. John leaned in and whispered, "They do that all of the time."

"Th-they do?"

"Yes. There aren't too many that can top Jed. Leo can be quite a dominating---"

CJ squeaked. "How do you know?"

He nipped at her earlobe, and then said, "Wouldn't you like to know."

~*~

John kissed CJ again, not quite ready to relinquish her to someone else when Abbey insisted she receive a New Year's Eve kiss from everyone in the room. He didn't feel drunk, but he didn't feel like himself. It was strange. It facilitated kissing CJ, though, so he wasn't complaining.

He had been a junior senator when they got involved behind closed doors. She had been in Washington, working in the office for another senator that John really didn't care for. He started spending time with the other man, though, so he could get to know his precious Claudia Jean. John had discovered that there was plenty about CJ that was precious, and plenty he wanted for himself.

Being married was always an obstacle. He charmed CJ until she couldn't say no. She had seemed glad in the beginning, but the hiding wore on her nerves. They ended it. She disappeared. He later learned that it was to L.A., where she started to PR work for celebrities and movies.

CJ sighed softly when he released her. "You didn't trade me in," she pointed out.

"I don't want to trade you in," he whispered back. "I missed you."

"I'm not your wife," she tried to reason. "But... I feel... tingly."

He grinned and slipped one of his hands down between them. As it rested on her stomach, she panted and closed her eyes before swallowing heavily. He chuckled. "Tingly down there?"

"Mmmhmmm, yes," she admitted, digging her fingers into his shoulders.

CJ heard Abbey yelp, so she turned around. Leo had his hands on her ass; they were both grinning by the time CJ's eyes found them. Abbey murmured something about getting him back. "I'm counting on it," Leo replied.

Andi was in Jed's arms. Abbey turned and looked at them. "I told you she was delicious, Josiah."

Jed grinned. "Sweetknees, you were right."

"He's a good kisser," Andi added. "I'm... I'm not used to the..." she reached up and touched Jed's cleanshaven jaw.

"I could grow one," he suggested.

Toby broke away from Amy's kiss. "Sir, all do respect, but I don't want to lose Andi to you because you decided to stop shaving."

Jed laughed. Andi giggled and approached Toby and Amy, hips swaying seductively as she walked. Andi leaned in and kissed the grumpy man. "You won't lose me," she promised. "Not unless you do something really stupid," she added before kissing him again.

Amy cleared her throat. "You're teasing me," she growled.

Andi smirked, and with an arched eyebrow, she leaned in and placed a kiss on Amy's lips.

"Mmm.. better," Amy breathed. "Ginger, you should---"

"Mmmwhat?" Ginger asked, stepping back from Josh, lips full and parted.

"Hey!" Josh protested. "Don't listen to her! Kiss me."

Ginger laughed. "Poor Josh," she murmured as she sauntered towards Andi, Amy, and Toby. "I should what, Amy?"

"Andi tastes very nice..."

CJ blushed. Before she could get a tighter grip on her control, she blurted out: "She really does."

Andi grinned. "You're pretty delicious yourself, Claudia Jean."

Abbey's eyes widened. "How do you know? She's been kissing John all this time!"

Andi wiggled her eyebrows and nudged Toby. "Oh... well... it was his idea."

"And they liked it very much," Toby said, eyes glazing over as he remembered seeing Andi and CJ in his bed, making love in front of him.

Abbey pouted. "I've never tasted Claudia Jean. John, let her go. Kiss Leo. God knows you want to."

CJ's eyes shot up to John's. John grinned. "You weren't the only one I had an affair with."

Leo laughed. "Ceej, with men it's different."

Jed smiled and nodded. "Very different. Good, but different."

CJ nodded. "I know, sir."

"CJ, come here," Abbey demanded, pouting.

CJ blushed and obliged the First Lady.

~*~

"Toby, I'm not feeling very well," Andi said, pulling away from Amy and walking to where the dark man was fooling around with his assistant.

Toby pulled away. Ginger pouted briefly, but then she reached for Andi's hand and massaged her fingers. "Anything I can do to help?" she asked softly.

Abbey, who had been keeping CJ swimming in a thick fog with deep kisses and gentle touches, pulled away suddenly and looked Andi over. "Pregnancy trouble?"

Andi shrugged. "I don't know... I feel--- oh god---"

She took off for the bathroom.

Toby sighed. "She didn't eat anything all night. Well, a couple bits of the fruit thing. But, she got sick after the salad, so..."

Abbey smiled. "I'll go check on her, Toby. Why don't you sit here and sample Claudia? She tastes very delicious."

John looked up from his position on the sofa, underneath Jed and Leo. "She does," he panted, before Leo kissed his neck again, sucking hard with his lips. "Leo!" He winced. "You're going to leave a mark!"

Leo laughed and started unbuttoning John's shirt.

~*~

"Guys?" Ron asked as he watched the kitchen assistants clean the pantry. "What's all that?"

"Some icing sugar, I think," one of them grumbled. "Zoey was down here with her new boyfriend. They fell in here."

Ron laughed. "Oh, to be young."

"Yeah, but they made a mess."

He stood up, leaving his snack on the table. "Icing sugar?" he asked as he swept a little bit up onto the tip of his finger.

"There wasn't any stored in there, though," the other attendant added. "So..."

Ron licked the white powder, only taking a tiny speck up---which was enough to notice that it wasn't incredibly sweet. "I don't think that's sugar."

"Well, whatever it is... it was all over the dessert."

Ron sighed and stole a little bit onto a paper towel. With the President, he knew he could never be too sure. If the lab laughed at him and asked him to stop testing them, he'd feel silly for an hour or so, but he would also know that the President was safe. "I don't think this is anything, because the monitors haven't gone off, but, I'm just going to get a bit of this tested." Ron added after, with a smile, "Could be rats chewing the plaster."

However, by the time he was finished at the lab, he knew exactly what the substance was. Well, not exactly, because it was a mixture of different compounds. But, he knew that it was dangerous.

He proceeded immediately to the Residence. When he got to the doors and saw the agents, he said, "Is everyone accounted for?"

"Yes, sir," the younger of the two said. "They've been relatively quiet."

Ron stepped up to the door and opened it. When he saw the President, his Chief of Staff, and the Vice President tangled up together, while the Deputy Chief of Staff, the Press Secretary, the First Lady's Chief of Staff, and someone he recognised from the President's Communications office watching, kissing occasionally, he cleared his throat out of shock.

Jed looked up. "Ron! Hello, Ron! Would you like to join us?"

"Oh... um..." Ron blushed. "No, sir. I'm going to wait outside and make sure no one else comes into these rooms."

"Outstanding!" Jed exclaimed. "Now, I don't have to worry about anyone walking in... it's time to do this properly, John."

Ron blinked and then turned and sped out of the room.

~*~

Andi sighed and slumped down against the tub. "Abbey, I'm sorry... I'm... I'm still a little under the weather."

"How long has this been going on?" Abbey asked, sitting down next to Andi. "Toby assured us that everything was---"

"I'm fine. I just get sick at weird times still... I hate it. I get pale and sweaty and---"

"Andi, you look as sexy as you did when you first came into the Residence."

Andi blushed. "Thank you, ma'am."

Abbey rolled her eyes. "You can't call me ma'am when I'm kissing you."

Andi's eyes widened. "No... I guess that would sound awkward."

The brunette smiled more, and then leaned in to kiss Andi softly. Andi's lips parted and a tiny moan escaped them. Abbey pushed forward, swallowing the end of the sound as her tongue sought Andi's.

They kissed languidly until they heard a man clearing his throat. Andi startled and pulled away. "Toby... hi... I was just..."

"Trying to kill me," he said lightly as his eyes darkened even more.

Abbey smiled. "Would you like to join us?"

"Well, I..."

Andi crawled forward and put her hand on the growing bulge in his pants. "Yes. Come on, Pokey. Shut the door and join us. I'm having a craving."

He growled and shut the door as the redhead asked. Abbey settled back and watched Andi work, first opening his pants and then letting them fall to the floor. She fanned herself as Andi teased him first with her hands and then her mouth, the scene incredibly erotic.

Toby swayed and put his hands on the door behind him. "Andi, please..." he whispered hoarsely. "Wait. Please."

Andi smiled up at him and then tugged on his shirt. "Get down here then."

"Are you feeling better?" He asked, blinking a little.

She nodded eagerly. "Abbey helped. Now, I feel warm... my legs are tingling... you're a very beautiful man, Toby."

Toby blushed. "Andi..."

"Come down here," she whispered, tugging on his shirt again.

He took his time getting down. "Ma'am---"

"Abbey. Definitely Abbey tonight," she told him firmly, watching as he undressed. She licked her lips. "You should remember that when I make you scream."

He nodded, eyes wide. Andi laughed and pulled Abbey closer for a kiss, before they moved to Toby. The next few minutes were a blur to him; he remembered feeling both women kissing his lips and torso, and he remembered seeing them kiss and touch each other as they undressed. Abbey brought Andi up to the edge of a climax several times throughout the beginning steps of their coupling, before finally letting her crash.

Andi curled up against Toby's side as she recovered. Abbey grinned and then moved on to Toby. She started licking and sucking her way down his stomach, but when he reached his hips, he stopped her. "Please don't."

She frowned. "But---"

"I'd... I'd enjoy it more if..."

Andi laughed softly. "He doesn't like it. He thinks it's demeaning to women and all that crap."

Abbey rolled her eyes. "Now, Toby, some women really enjoy it."

"I enjoy other things."

She grinned and soon, she was straddling him, taking him inside of her inch by inch. Once he was fully sheathed inside of her, Abbey wiggled and sighed happily. "It feels so nice..." she whispered on a sigh.

Andi smirked and pushed herself up. As Abbey rode Toby, Andi got up on her knees and kissed her. Toby grinned as Andi's curves were displayed in front of him. He couldn't control his hand as he reached out to caress her thigh, before travelling between her legs.

The redhead swayed. Toby smiled and squeezed her lower leg. "C'm'ere and sit down," he instructed. "I don't want you falling over and getting hurt."

"Sit where?" He licked his lips. Andi's breathing became heavier. "Okay," she whispered.

"Doesn't... doesn't the beard hurt?" Abbey asked as she rocked her hips and tried to stay in control.

Andi smiled, eyelashes fluttering. "Oh, no... just a little tender the next day... reminds you what you were doing the night before. Starts it all over again..."

Abbey grinned. "I'll have to try it later. Don't break him."

Andi laughed as she moved over Toby, but the sound faded when his tongue reached out and flicked across her core.

~*~

CJ whimpered as she watched Leo and Jed undress John. Amy peeked over. "Gosh, Ceej, you're getting pretty flushed."

CJ nodded and bit her lip.

Josh lifted his head out of Amy's neck. "Why?"

"I know what's in those pants," she whispered after licking her lips.

Ginger grinned. "Excellent. A show."

When Leo's hand wrapped around John's hardness, CJ moaned despite her efforts at self-control. John looked up. "CJ?"

"Tease," she grumbled, crossing her arms.

Jed laughed. "Claudia Jean, would you like to come over here?"

"I think she would," John agreed. Leo smiled, and after forcing a hard kiss out of John, he lifted his head and motioned for CJ to come over. She slipped off the sofa and walked over to where they were on the floor. "Come here," John said gruffly, reaching for her.

CJ hovered over him, much to Leo's dismay. She kissed his lips and then sucked on his Adam's Apple. He groaned. "Ceej---"

She grinned at him. "I remember all of your secrets," she whispered. Leo's eyes bugged out of his head. Jed didn't notice, because he was too busy trying to untie the back of CJ's dress. She turned around. "Sir... I..." she wrinkled her nose. "I can help you with that."

"Women's garments confuse me."

John laughed and reached around and helped CJ unfasten the dress. Leo helped tug on the shoulder straps. The three men helped undress the woman and then sat back and watched as she got up and shrugged the fabric off, to reveal stockings and lace underwear.

"Claudia---"

"I'm not a little girl anymore," she reminded the drooling men.

Leo nodded. "Apparently."

CJ laughed. "Guys... I love watching you stall... but I'm pretty turned on here."

Josh mumbled, "And CJ thought she wasn't going to have a date tonight."

~*~

CJ felt the President behind her, holding her in place as Leo and John kissed over her chest. She whimpered and tried to grab onto something, but the carpet wasn't long enough. Eventually, she felt Jed's hands grip hers. He kissed her neck. "How do you feel?"

"So... so good," she hissed, arching up into John's hand.

Jed smiled as he watched the woman come undone. He saw his wife in the doorway, but didn't feel the guilt he knew he should have. He knew he loved his wife. But, he loved everything around him at the moment. She was smiling and nodding as she tied her bathrobe shut, watching CJ grind into her husband. He didn't think Abbey minded too much.

Then, he saw Toby and Andi come out around her. There was no jealousy. He silently marvelled how free he felt. He only felt a pang of disappointment that he had missed watching the threesome. He had a feeling about Toby; great speechwriting wasn't the only thing he was passionate about. Under the surface, under the grumpy exterior, Jed was willing to wager that there was explosive passion simmering.

Leo bit down on CJ's nipple. She hissed and squirmed. Jed chuckled. "I hate it when he does that."

"I don't," CJ whispered, panting and writhing around.

"I want you, CJ," John said firmly, blue eyes boring into hers when she looked down at him.

CJ whimpered and nodded, feeling too much to articulate.

Leo grinned at Jed over CJ's shoulder. "That works out well... I really want to make you beg, Josiah."

Jed shuddered. "CJ, what do you think?"

"I... he sounds very firm." She smirked when she realised what she had said. She reached forward and brushed a finger over the tip of Leo's erection. "He feels firm, too, sir."

Jed laughed. "You just want Hoynes to yourself."

"Maybe I do," she responded coyly.

~*~

Feeling John thrusting in and out was too much. She whimpered and moaned and didn't care who else was watching. He felt too good and at the same time it wasn't nearly enough.

When she told him, he grunted and said, "You're so tight... god... Ceej."

"No time for sex," she whimpered again, arching up to meet his hips with hers. "More. Please."

"Slow down," he grumbled. "CJ... we have... time... god... time..."

She heard Jed yelping and then Abbey clapping and talking about how much she enjoyed watching Leo work her husband over. CJ squeezed her eyes shut and rocked with John. She lifted her hand and tried to slip it between them to hurry her impending climax, but John snatched her hand away and pinned it to the floor with his.

"Not so fast. It's been a while... we're going to do this properly."

She moaned and bit her lip. John leaned down and kissed her lip, easing it out of her teeth. She moaned into his mouth, but no one could hear the sound because he effectively smothered it.

She felt like she was floating, higher and higher. Nothing seemed real. She felt herself being moved slightly, and then she was almost sitting up. She was reclining, and there were warm bodies around her.

Abbey kissed her shoulder and spoke softly about letting go and enjoying the moment.

Jed whispered to his wife that she looked incredible, that she was glowing.

CJ felt as if she were on fire.

Leo was around her, too. She only knew because she heard John yell his name loudly. Leo laughed in response and continued doing whatever he was doing. John started shaking and his thrusts were becoming more frenzied.

"Hold on, CJ," Abbey purred, sucking and licking her earlobe. "Leo's playing with him."

"Good god... holy..." Cj tried to say something, but the words didn't work. She felt John explode inside of her and then his body stilled. CJ frowned and then her eyes started to water as her frustration grew.

"John!"

"Yes, Abigail?"

"You didn't take good care of our CJ."

John frowned. "It was Leo's fault. I have no control when he decides he's going to--"

Amy's quiet remark cut him off. "You five look so hot right now."

CJ growled. "You have no idea."

Leo took CJ's hand. "I'm still... up to cooling you down."

CJ's eyes opened. "How'd you---"

"Fingers. Special technique," he replied, grinning as he nudged John. "Now... how about it?"

"Yes." She looked over at John, who looked disappointed. She reached out and touched his cheek. "You can make it up to me later."

His expression brightened. "Promise?"

She nodded. "I promise."

~*~

CJ curled up in middle of the other adults, panting hard. "God, Leo..."

He grinned. "Yeah, kiddo?'

She rolled her eyes. "Don't call me kiddo after fucking me. I might love you... but it's pretty close to unforgiveable."

"Got it. Any other tips?"

"Don't do that to John again. Well... at least when he's inside of me," she whispered. She yawned. "Sorry... I'm so tired."

Leo and Jed looked at the others in the room. Josh and Amy were still trying to outdo each other. Ginger was being looked after by Toby and Andi. Leo chuckled. "Well, why don't you rest up? They're not going anywhere."

~*~

Abbey woke up. She stretched against who she thought was her husband, but she felt a beard under her fingers. Blinking and sitting up quickly, she saw Toby sleeping soundly with CJ curled up under his other arm. It wasn't until she looked around and saw the other people in the room, in various states of undress that she remembered what had happened.

She couldn't find her husband, though.

She wondered where he was. She knew he was there with her. He made her kiss Toby, so he could see if his instincts were right about the man. She didn't entirely understand what he was getting at, but it had been something about passion---and at that word she had practically unravelled.

"Abigail?"

She turned and saw her husband, wearing pajamas and his robe. He looked exhausted. "Hi..." she whispered as she extracted herself from Toby and CJ and made her way over, being careful not to step on Josh and Amy who were sprawled out in the middle of the floor. "What... what's happened?"

"Come in the other room with me," he said solemnly. "I need to talk to you."

"What's wrong? Are you mad?"

He stopped and shook his head. He took her into his arms and kissed her soundly. "No. Definitely not mad, my dear. Last night was an anomaly, and as long as you don't leave me for Mr. Ziegler, we'll be fine."

She batted her eyelashes. "Can I leave you for CJ?"

A smile tugged at his lips. "Well, now, that sounds appealling."

She laughed and nudged him into the other room. "What's going on?"

"Ron... Ron discovered something. Something that would explain last night's... festivities."

"Well, what was it?"

He picked up a report and handed it to her. "I can't say it. It sounds unbelievable."

Abbey nodded and with wide eyes she read the information on the Secret Service report. She looked up. "There were drugs---illegal drugs---in our White House?"

"Keep reading," he said quietly.

"They were on our food?!"

"Keep reading."

She sighed angrily and kept skimming the report. "They were JEAN-PAUL'S?!?!?!"

Jed smirked. "It's safe to say that the french prince won't be dating out daughter anymore."

Abbey arched an eyebrow. "It better be safe to say. How's Zoey?"

"Mortified that she might have gotten everyone high." Jed's expression darkened, and then he said, "We have to tell Leo and the Vice President."

"They have to be first. Maybe the rest we can just... the spirit of New Year's?" She suggested.

Jed shrugged. "I don't know. Let me go wake Leo and John up."

Abbey nodded. She caught her husband as he walked past. "Jed?"

"Yes, Abbey?"

"I love you more than anything," she said solemnly. "You know that?"

He nodded. "I've known it for years. Those drugs make you think that you love everyone. But, your heart---"

"I know. It loves you," she whispered, nodding.

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I love you, too."

"I'm going to get cleaned up," she told him. "And then, I'll wake CJ and the others up."

He nodded. "See you soon, Sweetknees."

She rolled her eyes, laughing softly. "Stop calling me that!"

He grinned. "No, I don't think I will."

The End!