Hanging Out


"So, you tell Toby not to come to your office without an appointment, but you can show up at mine without one, and I'm supposed to welcome you in?" CJ asked with a calculated arch of her eyebrow.

Ann smirked. "I didn't think you'd mind."

"Maybe I do," she said, watching the petite blonde lean in closer. CJ took a tiny step back, but Ann pursued her. She stopped moving when she was against her desk. Ann smiled more and put her hands on CJ's hips. "Ann---"

"Shut up," Ann whispered. "You looked good yesterday."

"Only yesterday?"

Ann grinned. "You look incredibly sexy now."

CJ swallowed hard. She looked over Ann's shoulder and saw that the door was still open. "Ann---"

"No one's here. It's late."

"The last time I stayed late," CJ told her, her voice deepening. "The First Lady stopped by to hang out."

Ann's expression brightened. "Well... maybe she'll stop by tonight and decide to join us."

CJ blushed and closed her eyes. "We can't---"

"We can," Ann whispered, before tugging CJ down for a strong kiss.

A high pitched whimper escaped CJ's lips and before she could control herself, her hands were fumbling down the front of Ann's blouse. Ann chuckled and worked her hands up and under CJ's sweater. Their hands grew bolder, their mouths craved more; CJ's worries about the door faded away.

"Well, well."

Ann's lips left CJ's, traveling down the sleek line of her neck. CJ looked over Ann and saw Abbey standing in the doorway. She tried to talk, to formulate an excuse, but Abbey smirked and stepped inside, closing the door behind her.

CJ found herself pushed against the desk, her skirt bunched up over her hips. Ann was unrelenting, biting into CJ's shoulder while her fingers strummed and teased between CJ's legs.

Abbey's dark eyes remained in CJ's, as she lounged on the sofa. She seemed to be enjoying the show.

Ann didn't seem to mind performing. As she brought CJ into an unexpected, hard climax, the tall woman admitted that she didn't mind it so much, either.


The End!