Ordering Improper Desserts


CJ tucked herself into the limousine and waited for Josh and Sam to follow. However, only Josh slid in next to her. He smiled at her and closed the car door.

"Hi."

She chuckled. "Hi."

"So, you don't love me?" he asked, referring to the response she gave to his small, passionate fan club.

"Josh..."

"Not even as a brother?"

She smiled more and inched closer to him. "If I loved you like a brother, I wouldn't be having such... improper thoughts about you."

"Mmm... I thought we took care of that last week."

CJ shook her head. "Didn't stick."

"Well, we have a few minutes here," he said quietly, grateful that there was a glass window in place between their space and the driver's space.

"Good," she purred as she untied his bowtie and inched even closer. "That should be enough," she whispered.

Josh groaned quietly and reached up to thread his fingers through her hair. It was always silky smooth, knot-free, and so beautiful, he thought to himself as he tugged her closer for a kiss.

Their lips met twice before he was pulling her dress up, before she was opening his pants. He never needed much preparation time when he was with her. She was almost too intense; she made his blood boil and his stomach tighten involuntarily.

With frantic actions, spurred on by seeing sights pass them by and realising how close they were to the White House, they worked each other over. CJ cried out quietly, but she managed to put her lips onto his when he started making more noise.

She never seemed to mind that they couldn't cuddle afterwards. She kissed him, hopped off of his lap, and started repositioning her cool façade. He struggled to do the same, although without Donna, he couldn't tie his bowtie again.

"Feeling better?" he asked.

CJ smiled at him. "A little, yeah."

"Let's order Chinese when we get inside," he suggested.

"And what about dessert?"

"If you promise me you have coffee in your apartment," he stipulated with a goofy grin on his face. "I'll seriously consider dessert."

He knew he said the right thing when CJ's face lit up. By the time the car door had opened, the light was gone, but Josh would never forget that he had seen it.


The End!